5 Reasons for your investment:
- Diversified insurance group: majority owner of Hannover Re, growing contribution from primary insurance
- Proven capacity to generate above-average growth backed by cost leadership in 3 out of 4 divisions
- Resilient business model driven by the good solvency position and the risk-conscious investment policy
- Group net income outlook “EUR 800m to EUR 900m” in 2021. Expected return to mid-term growth path in 2022
- Attractive and consistent dividend policy. Unchanged dividend payout of EUR 1.50 per share for 2020
If you want to get to know HOW we are doing this and WHY we are WHAT we are, please discover our WHAT, HOW and WHY story.